2019 Land Pride STB1584
Call for Price
Efficient Snow Removal with Loader-Mount Blades.
The STB15 Snow Trip Blades are designed to fit tractor loaders. The STB15 is designed for tractors 30 to 70 HP and is available in 6', 7', and 8' widths. The 15 Series features a 27" curved moldboard. Both models feature dual trip springs and abrasion resistant AR410 skid shoes. Hydraulic angling options are available on both units as well and both have safety orange edge markers as standard equipment. The STB15 Snow Trip Blades are designed to fit tractor loaders. The 15 Series features a 27" curved moldboard. Both models feature dual trip springs and abrasion resistant AR410 skid shoes. Hydraulic angling options are available on both units as well and both have safety orange edge markers as standard equipment.
- Reinforced 10 gauge moldboard design: Provides added strength and durability.
- 84" working width: Allows customers to choose the blade that meets their operational needs.
- Double-acting angling cylinders (dual): Easily enables up to 30 degrees of angling to left or right distributing the load where you want it to go.
- Trip design with springs: Protects the structural integrity of the blade while still maintaining load control no matter what the bottom edge encounters.
- Easy-attaching mounting system: Adapted for tractor loaders with quick-attach front mounting plates.
- Replaceable bottom wear edge: Offered in steel or heavy-duty poly construction to match ground & surface operating conditions.
- Skid shoes: Offered as standard equipment. Establish lower limits of blade operation to prevent surface gouging or cutting too deep. Also provides protection to the moldboard as cutting edge wears.
- Blade marker: Provides operator with improved awareness and visibility of outermost edges of the blade bottom to prevent unwanted contact with ground obstacles.
- Optional top mounted rubber deflector: Helps prevent snow from over-topping the moldboard in deeper snow conditions.
- Side float: Allows the blade to follow the ground contour.
- Locking system: Allows for light blading.
- Cushion valve: Helps protect the moldboard and cylinders in the event an obstruction is hit, by allowing hydraulic fluid to bypass the cushion valve and flow back to the tractor.
- Tractor Horsepower: 30 to 70 hp
- Moldboard Thickness: 10 Ga.
- Blade Width (Maximum Cutting Width): 84"
- Cutting Width @ 30 deg. Angle: 72 3/4"
- Moldboard Height (With Blade): 26 1/2"
- Maximum Blade Angle: 30 deg. left & 30 deg. right
- Angle Cylinder: Size 2" bore x 6" stroke
- Maximum Hydraulic Pressure: 3000 psi
- Cutting Edge (Steel & Poly): 1/2" x 6", replaceable & reversible
- Trip Release Pressure: 1200 lbs
- Base Unit Weight: With Steel Cutting Edge 648 lbs, With Poly Cutting Edge 664 lbs
- Cutting Width
- 72 3/4" @ 30 deg. Angle
- Moldboard Height
- 26 1/2" (With Blade)
- With Steel Cutting Edge: 648 lbs; With Poly Cutting Edge: 664 lbs