2019 Land Pride RCR1548
Call for Price
Efficient handling and dispersing of material.
For small acreage owners looking for a heavier cutter, Land Pride offers the RCR1548. It features a 2" cutting capacity, a high blade tip speed, and larger gearbox than the RCR12. Ideal for maintenance of lanes, pastures, and other rough-cut areas.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Cat. 3 driveline with shear- bolt: Shear bolt offers maximum driveline protection.
- Cat. 3 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Floating top link: Provides for easy hook-up. Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Two hole position to allow greater lift leverage for smaller tractors.
- Fully welded deck: Robotic welded. Adds additional strength.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- Cutting height: 1" - 9" cutting height for wide range of cutting conditions.
- Full length skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 3" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper: Allows cutter to slide over obstructions protecting the gearbox output shaft.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut. 42" = 11,459 fpm; 48" = 13,090 fpm
- Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions.
- Solid rubber tailwheel: Can’t go flat.
- Heavy-duty spindle on the tailwheel: Tailwheel take a beating, 1 1/4" spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include rubber on the front and rear.
- Driveline holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Implement weight (with front guard): 424 lbs (192.3 kg)
- Hitch: Category 1 & Category 1 limited, Quick Hitch ready
- Cutting width: 47 1/2" (1.21 m)
- Overall width: 53 1/2" (1.36 m)
- Overall length (including tailwheel): 91 3/4" (2.33 m)
- Deck height (Bottom of deck to bottom of skid shoe): 7 1/4" (18.4 cm)
- Cutting height:1 3/4" - 11 1/2" (4.4 cm - 29.2 cm)
- Cutting capacity: 2" (5.1 cm) (Grass, weeds & light brush)
- Recommended tractor hp: 20-50 hp (14.9-37.3 kw)
- Power take-off speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox hp rating: 50 hp (37.3 kw)
- Gearbox with speed up beveled gears: 540 input rpm gearbox 1:1.93, Cast iron housing
- Gearbox oil capacity & lubrication: 4.5 Pints (2.13 L) of gear lube 80-90w EP
- Deck construction: One piece reinforced deck
- Deck material thickness: 12 Gauge (2.7 mm)
- Skids shoes: 1/4" X 2" (6 mm x 5.1 cm) Weld-on
- Stump jumper: Round pan 10 ga. x 24" (61.0 cm)
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 3" (1.3 cm x 7.6 cm) Heat treated alloy steel Free-swinging blades
- Blade bolts: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade tip speed: 13,090 fpm (66.5 mps)
- Driveline: ASAE Category 3
- Driveline protection: Standard 1/2" (13 mm) center shearbolt protection; Optional - Center bolt 2 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel: 4" x 16" Solid rubber tire
- Safety guards (Optional): Rubber (front and rear)
- Working Width
- 47 1/2 in. (1.21 m)
- 53 1/2 in. (1.36 m)
- 91 3/4 in. (2.33 m)
- 424 lb. (192.3 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 20-50 hp (14.9-37.3 kw)