2019 Land Pride RCF2772
Call for Price
Roundback with a Smooth Top. The RCF27 Series Rotary Cutter is a smooth top version of our RCR26 Series, offering the same great cut and is ideal for grass, weeds, crops, brush, and small trees up to 3 inches in diameter. These units come equipped standard with a 3/16" thick heavy-duty stump jumper and Replaceable bolt-on skid shoes. Features Smooth top design, All welded deck, Clevis style lower hitch, Floating top hitch, 84" Pull-type model available, Dual wheels optional on 3-Point 84" model, Standard on Pull-Type
- Model Number: RCF2772
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- 130 hp gearbox: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 4-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck with 1/4" side skirts: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 11 1/4" Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 3".
- Skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 3/16" Plate stump jumper: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks, and debris.
- High blade tip speed: 14,861 FPM Ensures clean cut.
- Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions.
- 4" x 15" Solid rubber tailwheel: Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/2" Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Optional Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain or rubber guarding on the front and single chain guarding on the back.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Model Number: RCF2772
- Machine Weight: 1,072 lbs (486.3 kg) With front and rear Single Chain Guards
- Hitch Category: l or II with floating top linkage, Quick Hitch ready
- Cutting Width: 72" (1.83 m)
- Overall Width: 79" (2.01 m)
- Overall Length: 121 3/4" (3.09 m)
- Deck Height (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe): 11 1/4" (28.6 cm)
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2" - 12" (3.8 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Cutting Capacity: 3" (7.6 cm) Diameter
- Recommended Tractor: hp 35-130 hp (26.1-96.9 kw)
- Power Take-Off Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox: 540 rpm power take-off driven gearbox, 1:1.44 speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, 1 3/8" (3.5 cm) - 6 spline input shaft and 2" (5.1 cm) output shaft
- Gearbox Lubricant: EP 80-90W oil
- Gearbox oil Capacity: 7 pints (3.31 L)
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (3.4 mm)
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Skid Construction: Replaceable bolt on skid shoes
- Stump Jumper: 3/16" x 30 1/2" (0.5 cm x 77.5 cm) Round Pan
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 4" x 29" (1.3 cm x 10.2 cm x73.7 cm) Heat treated alloy steel freeswinging high lift
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & locknuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 14,861 FPM (75.5 mps)
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: 4 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount Assembly: Welded A-arm and caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: 4.00" x 8" x 15" (10.2 cm x 20.3 cm x 38.1 cm) Laminated tire with cast iron hub and tapered roller bearings
- Front Guard: Optional: Rubber Belting or Single Chain Guard
- Rear Guard: Single Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 72 in. (1.83 m)
- 79 in. (2.01 m)
- 121 3/4 in. (3.09 m)
- 1,072 lb. (486.3 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 35-130 hp (3.09 m)