2019 Land Pride RBT45108
Call for Price
Land Pride's RBT45 Series 3-Way Hydraulic Rear Blades are ideal for landscaping, construction, snow removal, feedlot cleaning, and all-around farm use. Make changes on the go with hydraulics at all three positions and use your time more efficiently. Available options include single or double hydraulic gauge wheels, side plates for holding dirt in, and skid shoes for blade protection.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor. See warranty page for complete details.
- 96" & 108" Working widths: Choice of two sizes to pick from. Both sizes handle large capacities.
- 70-125 hp range: Fits a wide variety of tractors.
- Cat. 2 and 3: Bushing provided to go from Cat. 2 to Cat. 3 enables a wider variety of tractors to be used.
- Quick hitch compatible: Compatible with Land Pride Quick hitch for easy attachment and removal. Increases productivity.
- Blade angles left and right up to 45° in either direction: (15 positions manually: Center, 7 clockwise and 7 counterclockwise) (Hydraulically: Any degree up to 45 degrees) Allows operator to set the blade at the angle of his choice up to 45o to move the desired amount of material with satisfactory results.
- Blade offsets left and right up to 35": (15 positions manually: Center, 7 positions left and 7 positions right) (Hydraulically: Any position up to 35") Allows the operator to position the end of the moldboard beyond tractor tire and close to solid obstacles such as fences, buildings and abutments.
- Blade tilts up and down up to 15°: Allows the operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches of various sizes.
- Fully welded reinforced main frame: Overall mainframe strength is enhanced due to being fully welded.
- Heavy-duty pivot assembly with 4" solid steel kingpin: 1" Plate steel turntable and 4" kingpin for handling the high amount of torque that can be transferred to this area.
- Formed 19" moldboard with top lip reinforcement: Formed moldboard with 90 degree bent top for additional strength. Tall moldboard allows for a great deal of material to be moved.
- 5/16" Moldboard with 1/4¼" reinforcement: Heavy-duty moldboard to handle loads from 125 hp tractors.
- Grease zerks at all pivot points: Helps front pivot shaft maintain bind free movement.
- Reversible cutting edge: Lengthens blade life by being able to turn cutting edge over and use other edge.
- Retractable parking stand: Enables one person hook-up and keeps the mainframe off of the ground.
- Skid shoes (optional): Skid shoes protect moldboard from hitting low-lying obstructions such as manhole covers.
- End plates (optional): End plates allow the blade to hold material in to drag from one spot to another.
- Cylinder cushion valve (optional): Cylinder cushion valve protects the cylinders and blade from sudden impacts by allowing hydraulic fluid to escape vs. blowing seals.
- Single or dual gauge wheels (optional): Gauge wheels position the height of the blade to aid in grading.
- Blade Width: 108"
- Approximate Weight (lbs.) with manual links: 1166 lbs
- Maximum engine horsepower: 125 hp
- Maximum G.V.W. (lbs.): 9500 lbs
- Hitch Type: Cat. 2 & 3 (Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch)
- Blade Angle Hydraulic Operated: Up to 45° clockwise and counterclockwise with blade facing forward or reversed
- Angle Cylinder: 4" X 16"
- Blade Offset Hydraulic Operated: Up to 35 inches left and right.
- Offset Cylinder: 4" X 16"
- Blade Tilt Hydraulic Operated: Maximum 15° up and 15° down with blade facing forward or reversed
- Tilt Cylinder: 3" X 6"
- Moldboard Height: 19"
- Moldboard Thickness: 5/16" with 1/4" boxed reinforcement
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" Heat treated, Replaceable & Reversible (Double bevel)
- Main Frame: Fully enclosed welded, formed box
- Parking Stand: Retractable
- Accessories: Manual or Hydraulic Single or Dual Gauge Wheel, Skid Shoes, End Plates, Double Selector Valve and Cushion Valve, Manual Angling Link, Manual Offset Link and Manual Tilting Link
- Cutting Width
- 108 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 19 in.
- Blade Angling
- Up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise with blade facing forward or reversed
- 1166 lb.