2019 Land Pride PFS4000
Call for Price
The PFS Series pendulum-type broadcast spreaders are capable of spreading seed, top dressings, prilled/granular fertilizer, lime, and iron at delivery rates ranging from 44 to 890 lbs. per acre with a spreading width of 20' to 46'. Optional spouts are available for narrow spreading, vineyard spreading between rows, and vineyards/orchards spreading on the rows only.
- High hopper capacities: Able to cover large areas between hopper refills.
- Low profile hoppers: Low filling height. Easy to fill.
- Drive unit is without gears or hydraulic motors: Provides simple maintenance.
- One piece hopper molded of fiberglass or polyethylene: Plastic construction to eliminate corrosion. Seamless for accurate and consistent emptying.
- Parts in direct contact with product are constructed of non corrosive materials: Helps eliminate corrosion of parts.
- Spreading capacity: Highly productive at 44 to 890 lbs. per acre.
- Pendulum type broadcast: Provides even spreading and controlled coverage up to 50 ft. effective spreading width. Pendulum system insures that the material is always spread the same on left and right side.
- Two position pendulum angle: Allows to increase or decrease spreading width.
- Heavy-duty tubular frame: Supports hopper weight with optional extensions when full.
- Tow hitch: Good for pulling a trailer loaded with product to fill the spreader or pulling a drag harrow.
- 540 RPM shielded PTO: For added safety.
- Standard Plastic pendulum spout: Protects from corrosive material to enhance longevity. Optional spouts are constructed of stainless steel to enhance longevity
- Variable adjustable gate: Provides for precision control of discharge rate.
- Stainless steel gate: Protects from corrosive material enabling gate to operate smoothly.
- Plated adjustment levers: Protects from corrosive material to enhance longevity.
- PFS4000 with Cat. I 3-point hitch: For attachment to a wide range of tractors.
- Horsepower @ 540 rpm required to power drive unit only: 6 hp
- Hitch type: 3-Point Cat. I
- Capacity without hopper top extension: 13.6 cu ft / 925 lbs
- Weights without hopper top extension: 196 lbs
- Overall width: 46"
- Overall length: 46"
- Overall height / Loading height Without hopper top extension: 47"
- Tow hitch capacity: Can tow up to 800 lbs with a maximum tongue weight of 50 lbs
- Delivery type: Pendulum
- Pendulum construction: Plastic spout
- Working height (End of pendulum): 29 1/2"
- Effective spread width (min.-max.): 2'-4" to 46'-0" Depending on spout, material and power take-off speed at 540 rpm.
- Power take-off speed: 540 rpm
- Drive unit: 1 3/8" shaft with 1:1 ratio
- Hopper material: Polyethylene Cone
- Frame construction and finish: Steel welded tubular frame with baked on epoxy finish
- Adjustment levers: Plated
- Ground coverage per hour 20 ft Effective spread width: 7.3 to 17 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour 26 ft Effective spread width: 9.5 to 22 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour 32 ft Effective spread width: 11.6 to 27 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour 40 ft Effective spread width: 14.5 to 34 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- Ground coverage per hour 45 ft Effective spread width: 16.7 to 39 acres/hr. traveling at 3 to 7 mph.
- 196 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 13.6 cu. ft. (925 lb.)