2019 Land Pride OS1572
Call for Price
- 2" or 3" Spacing: Knife spacing for different geographic soil types, conditions and moisture.
- Seed to soil contact: Knives create a slit, the seed is precisely placed in the slit and the roller incorporates seed to soil contact (for better seed germination).
- Easy seed cup and seed box emptying: Flute is designed to allow easy clean out of material in seed box and seed flutes.
- Seed box agitator: Eliminates seed bridging.
- Seed cups with powder metal flutes: Superior metering accuracy by each flute. Powder metal dissipates heat to keep cups running cool.
- Gauge wheel or rear roller seed cup drive: Gauge wheels keeps knives in ground more consistently in undulating terrain. Rear roller drive allows for closer seeding to obstructions.
- Water tight seed box: Keeps water out and seeds in.
- Wind guarded seed drop: Seed rate is consistent across width of the machine and is not hampered by windy conditions.
- Straight Knives: More aggressive, picks up thatch.
- Curved Knives: Less aggressive and less disturbance of thatch layer.
- Small seeds box: Simultaneously seeds second type of seed.
- Slit seeder attachment: Guides seed directly into slit. Good for overseeding expensive grasses to ensure good seed to soil contact.
- Front roller (Option): Used to set seeding depth with units equipped with rear roller drive. Precise depth control.
- Working widths: 72"
- HP rating: 25-60 HP
- Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch: Aids in one person hook-up.
- Machine weights: 72" - 1605 lbs.
- 0"-1 1/2" Depth adjustment: Adjust depth for different seed types, soil conditions, and moisture.
- High carbon heat-treated knives: Last longer in sandy soils.
- High tensile roller chain: Provides a smooth and quiet drive.
- 1 Bushel per foot seedbox: Fill less often with a large box.
- Seed splash guard Seedbox: lid has a guard to prevent seed from being spilled between lid and box.
- Heavy-duty lid: Lid won’t buckle or slam shut in high winds.
- Lift hooks: Allow for easy loading & unloading from trailers
- Packer wheel scraper: Prevents soil buildup on packer wheels in moist conditions.
- Covered drive chains: Drive chains are covered for safety, as well as keeping tree branches away to eliminate chain jumping.
- Warranty: 5 Years on gearbox. One year parts & labor.
- Overall width: Gauge wheel drive: 99" (2.51 m) Rear roller drive: 81 1/2" (2.07 m)
- Seeding width: 72" (1.83 m)
- Box length: 72" (1.83 m)
- Empty weight 2" (5.1 cm) Spacing: Wheel drive: 1645 lbs (746.2 kg)
- Empty weight 2" (5.1 cm) Spacing: Roller drive: 1605 lbs (728.0 kg)
- Empty weight 3" (7.6 cm) Spacing: Roller drive: 1565 lbs (709.9 kg)
- Signal lights: LED
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Maximum horsepower: 60 hp (44.7 kw)
- Driveline: 540 rpm; Heavy duty construction with slip clutch protection and fully shielded
- Gearbox: 540 rpm input; Constructed of cast iron housing w/steel gears.
- Gearbox oil: Gear lube 80-90 EP
- Roller chain, (knife drive): #100 Roller chain; adjustable
- Chaincase, (knife drive): Fully enclosed oil bath style chain box with drain plug and vent plug.
- Chaincase oil: Shell Gadus S2 V2200 00 flowable grease, Land Pride part #821-045C (32 oz. bottle) (0.95 L)
- Rotor diameter: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Rotor speed: 400 rpm
- Knife tip speed: 2000 fpm (10.2 mps)
- Knife depth: 0"-1 1/2" (0-3.8 cm)
- Knife spacing: 2" or 3" (5.1 cm or 7.6 cm)
- Number of knives - 5 per flange: 170 knives on 2" (5.1 cm) spacing; 115 knives on 3" (7.6 cm) spacing
- Knife construction: Straight knives: 3/16" (5 mm) thick high carbon, heat treated steel; Curved knives: 5/32" (4 mm) thick high carbon, heat treated steel.
- Seedbox construction: Water tight box with wind guarded seed splash lid.
- Seedbox capacity: 6 Bushels (211.4 L) with paddle agitator
- Productive (3 1/2 mph) (5.6 kph): 2 acres (0.8 hectares)/hr. (broadcast)
- Number of seed cups: 10
- Seed cup metering construction: Powder metal flutes with individual clean-out handles.
- Seed cup drive: Gauge wheel drive: Right-hand driven with adjustable spring loaded down float., Rear roller drive: Rear roller driven to eliminate gauge wheels.
- Seed cup agitation: Chain driven paddle type agitators above seed cups.
- Seed settings: Wide range of calibration settings per acre (hectare) or per 1000 sq. ft. (1000 sq. m)
- Gauge wheel tires: 18 x 8.50 x 8 (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm x 20.3 cm) turf tires at 20 psi (137.9 kPa)
- Number of packer wheels: 31
- Packer wheel construction: Notched 12" (30.5 cm) dia. cast iron rollers with corrugated scraper.
- Hitch: Category I: centered, Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch.
Optional Add-on Equipment
- Small seedsbox: Bushel capacity (1.36 bu)(47.9 L) with Gauge wheel drive seed cups and Rear roller drive seed cups
- Slit seeder attachment: 2" or 3" (5.1 cm or 7.6 cm) Spacing; directs seed into the slits cut by the knives.
- Tines: Double torsion, height and angle adjustable; individual replacement.
- Front roller: Full width, anti-scalping, depth control, with floating top link.
- Working Width
- 72 in. (1.83 m)
- 81 1/2 in. (2.07 m)
- Hopper Capacity
- 6 Bushels (211.4 L) with paddle agitator
- 2 in. (5.1 cm) Spacing Wheel drive: 1645 lb. (746.2 kg), Roller drive: 1605 lb. (728.0 kg); 3 in. (7.6 cm) Spacing Roller drive: 1565 lb. (709.9 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 30-60 HP