2019 Land Pride FSP500
Call for Price
FSP Series rotary/spin type Broadcast Spreaders are capable of spreading seed, sand, salt, top dressings, lime, prilled/granular fertilizer, and most all other types of granular materials at delivery rates ranging from 43-890 lbs. per acre. Agitator extension comes standard. The spread rate, capability, and range of hopper capacities make FSP Spreaders well suited for applications on farms, golf courses, food plots, park systems, athletic fields, campuses, and smaller municipal or commercial operations. They excel at spreading sand or salt for control of ice and snow.
- Hopper capacity: FSP500-350 lbs.
- Spreading capacity: Highly productive at 44 to 890 lbs. per acre.
- Spin-type broadcast: For even spreading and productive coverage up to 54 ft.
- One piece molded polyethylene hopper: Plastic construction to eliminate corrosion. Seamless for accurate and consistent emptying.
- Heavy-duty tubular frame: Supports the weight when full.
- Tow hook: Handles up to 1200 pounds.
- 540 RPM shielded PTO: For added safety.
- Shielded Front: Prevents spreading of material in front of the spreader.
- Stainless steel distributor vanes: Protects from corrosive material to enhance longevity.
- Adjustable distributor vanes: Four adjustable positions to obtain maximum spreading precision and uniformity.
- Plastic agitator wheel with steel arm: Standard equipment and should only be used when spreading light fluffy materials such as grass seeds and some light aerated powders that tend to bridge.
- Stainless steel orifice doors: Protects from corrosive material enabling doors to operate smoothly.
- Plated adjustment levers: Protects from corrosive material to enhance longevity.
- Cat. 1 3-Point hitch: For attachment to a wide range of tractors.
- Capacity (maximum Cu.ft. & pounds): 5.83 cu. ft. (350 lbs.)
- Overall Dimensions: 37" x 40"
- Loading Height: 36"
- Weight: 119
- 3-Point Attachment: Category 1
- Net Spreadable Width - Granular: 39’ - 46’
- Net Spreadable Width - Crystalline: 20’ - 23’
- Power Take-Off Shaft Type: 1 3/8"
- Transmission Ratio: 1:1
- Min. Tractor Horsepower: 15 hp
- Range of Spreading Possibility lbs/acre: 44 - 890
- Range of Spreading Possibility kgs/hectare: 49 - 998
- 119 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 5.83 cu. ft. (350 lb.)