2019 Land Pride FDR1660
Call for Price
The mower for a homeowner.
Land Pride Grooming Mowers are a rear-mount alternative to a bellymount mower for your subcompact and compact tractor. With three fixed blades and a floating 3-Point hitch, these mowers give you a clean cut in fescue and other turf-type grasses.
- Cutting width: 60"
- Gearbox HP rating: 15 - 40 HP to cover a wide array of tractors.
- Rear discharge: The wide, even dispersal of grass leaves a fine thin layer directly behind the mower, vs. a possible windrow to the side. Keeps grass from blowing in unwanted areas. Easier to mow around objects.
- Deflectors: Built-in to throw material down, as well as forcing thrown objects down.
- Clevis type lower hitch points: Allows for easy hook-up by being able to remove pins and back into clevises.
- Floating 3-Point: Top and bottom hitch points float up and down which allows the mower to float over uneven terrain.
- Roll formed front on deck. 3/16" roll formed front deck edging for greater strength and impact resistance.
- Frame-over-deck design: Frames takes stress out of deck by supporting it.
- 3/16" Deck thickness: Heavy deck material to aid in overall strength and longevity. Reinforced spindle mounts.
- Lower hitch points, Adjust in and out: Accommodates many tractor configurations by adjusting in and out.
- Hard rubber tires: Hard rubber tires are sandwiched between the rim halves, bolted in and can’t go flat. Roller bearings allow for a long life.
- Heavy-duty Gauge wheel arms: 1/4" Gauge wheel arms increases strength.
- Non-aligned gauge wheels: Rear wheels don’t track behind the front wheels to reduce laying grass over.
- High Blade Tip Speed:18,195 fpm For cleaner cutting and better dispersion of clippings.
- Choices of Blades: Low, medium, high-lift, or mulching blades are available to match customer needs and specific applications.
- Blade overlap 1" blade overlap assures no skipping in tight turns.
- Heavy-duty roller bearings & 1 3/8" machined spindles: Roller bearings for smooth running and quiet operation, 1 3/8" machined spindles for durability, balanced performance, and accuracy. Cast iron housings for added protection and durability.
- Top greasing spindles: Assures top bearing gets grease. No shields to remove.
- Single B-section Kevlar belt: Simple one belt design. Kevlar material adds additional strength.
- Vacuum formed ABS belt guards: No scratching, no rattling.
- Spring loaded adjustable idler: Allows for constant and proper tension on belt. Better than adjusting gearbox for belt tension.
- Top Hitch: Top hitch has two hook-up points which allows greater lifting leverage for smaller tractors.
- 5 Year Limited Gear Box warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity. 5 year Parts & Labor with S/N 329841+.
- Driveline hanger: For ease in hookup and storage of driveline. Keeps driveline off ground.
- Quick Hitch Compatible Compatible with Land Pride Quick Hitch for easy attachment and removal increases productivity.
- Model Number: FDR1660
- Maximum Horsepower: Engine 40 horsepower
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Overall Width: 62 1/2"
- Height: 36"
- Length: 67"
- Weight: 577 lbs
- Cutting Height (1/2" increments): 3/4" - 5 1/4"
- Deck Material Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,195 FPM
- Blade Construction -3 ea: 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 21", Heat Treated Alloy Steel
- Blade Options: Standard Blades: Medium Lift; Optional Blades: Low Lift, High Lift & Mulching
- Blade Overlap: 1 1/4"
- Blade Spindles: 1 3/8" dia., Cast Iron Greasable Hubs
- Discharge: Rear
- Hitch: Category l
- Lower Hitch: Floating Clevis with Plated Pins
- Top Link: Floating Clevis
- Castered Gauge Wheels: 3 1/4" x 10" Solid Rubber
- Caster Wheel Spindle: 1" Diameter with Nylon Bushing
- Drive Train. 540 rpm power take-off, Cast Iron Housing Gearbox With Beveled Gears, 1:2.83 Ratio, Spring Loaded Single V-Belt.
- Gearbox Oil Capacity & Type. 2.5 Pints of 80-90W EP Gear Lube
- Driveline: Heavy-Duty w/quick coupler, ASAE Cat 2
- Front Roller: Optional
- Quick Hitch Compatible: Yes
- Working Width
- 60 in.
- 62 1/2 in.
- 67 in.
- 577 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 30 hp