2019 Land Pride BSR40
Call for Price
The BSR20, BSR30, and BSR40 are 3-Point Cat 2 or Cat 3 Bale Spears for moving large, heavy, round or square bales. All three models feature a 4" x 4" square tube for strong single-beam construction, 3/8" plate steel for the top link, 1/2" lower 3-point lugs, and 49" forged steel spears (44" usable). Our BSR20 is 45" wide with two spears; BSR30 is 60" wide with 3 spears; BSR40 is 96" wide with 4 spears. The BSR30 has options for 32" or 39" spears in sets of 3, all the same length. The BSR20 and BSR30 have a lifting capacity of 3,000 lbs and the BSR40 has a lifting capacity of 4,000 lbs.
- Cat.II & Cat. III 3-Point hitch: Works well with a lot of tractors.
- Quick Hitch compatible: Easy to hook-up and unhook with a Quick Hitch. Bale Spear must be supported on blocks to use the Quick Hitch
- Replaceable spears: Spears are easily replaced if damaged.
- Bales can be pushed with multi-spears: Good for pushing bales onto side dump trailers.
- Spears punch holes in end of bale, not in the circumference: Very little moisture can enter the bale where the spears punch. Grappling type bale lifts punch holes in the circumference allowing moisture to penetrate the bale and accelerates bale deterioration.
- BSR40 features four spears: Great for lifting two round bales at the same time.
- Model No.: BSR40
- Frame lift capacity 24" from face of frame: 2 - Round bales up to 4,000 lb. total
- 3-Point hitch category: Cat. II & Cat. III
- Quick Hitch Compatible: Yes, if Bale Spear is supported on blocks.
- Spear diameter: 1 3/4 in.
- Number of spears: 4
- Spear overall length: 49 in.
- Spear probe length Face of frame to end of point: 44 1/8 in.
- Weight of unit: 252 lb.
- Number of Spears
- Lift Capacity
- 4,000 lb.
- 252 lb.