2019 Land Pride BB4512
Call for Price
Land Pride BB45 Series Pull-Type Drag Scrapers, with standard fixed axle or optional tilt axle, are ideal for moving large quantities of material, leveling, and finish grading. Scrapers with the optional tilt axle can do everything the standard axle does, as well as remove material on an angle for sloping, terracing and ditching. Material can be transferred by dragging it to nearby locations and raising the scraper to deposit the load. Surfaces can be graded and leveled by scraping material from high areas and allowing accumulated material to flow under the grader blade in to lower areas.
- 70 to 130 Hp range: Fits a wide variety of tractors.
- 4 x 4 Square tube cross beam: Square tubing is structurally strong. Helps keep the Drag Scraper square.
- 3/8" Heavy side panels with angle reinforcement on the diagonal: Built heavy to handle tough jobs and to keep the side panels straight under side loads.
- 1/4" Formed moldboard with internal brace bars and 3" x 3" x 3/8" angle reinforcement at the cutting edge: Formed moldboard helps keep materials flowing, decreases drag, lowers horsepower requirements, and speeds up work. Brace bars extending from crossbeams to lower moldboard keep the moldboard straight under heavy loads. Angle reinforcement at the cutting edge helps keep the cutting edge straight.
- Side Panels have vertical gussets at the front: Vertical gussets help keep the panels straight vertically under side loads.
- 1/2" x 6" Heat-treated, reversible and replaceable cutting blade: High carbon steel heat-treated for hardness gives the cutting blade long life. Reversible so both edges can be used before replacing the cutting blade.
- 24" High moldboard and side panels: Has a high material capacity for doing a lot of work in a short time. See Specifications for actual capacities.
- 5" Maximum cutting depth: Can load the bucket quickly.
- 21" Dump clearance: Capable of dumping a lot of material quickly.
- Optional tilt allows blade point to drop on the right side: Capable of making deep angle cuts in one pass. See Specifications for actual depth of blade drop.
- Optional weight tray: Weight tray can be filled with 760 lbs. of concrete to help force the cutting blade into the material
- Horsepower rating: 70 to 130 HP tractors.
- Transport width: 12 ft. - 0 3/4 in.
- Working width: 12 ft. - 0 in.
- Capacity: 2 3/4 cu. yds.
- Weight with weight box (without material) - Standard axle: 1,580 lb.
- Weight with weight box (without material) - Tilt axle: 1,700 lb.
- Weight of material in weight box: 760 lb. Level full with concrete
- Depth of bucket: 36 in. From front of side panel to cutting edge
- Maximum cutting depth: 5 in. Below grade
- Dump clearance: 21 in.
- Maximum tilt depth to the right: 8 1/4 in. Drop on blade point
- Maximum tilt angle: 3 1/2 deg.
- Tongue construction: 4 in. x 4 in. Square tubing
- Cross beam construction: 4 in. x 4 in. Square tubing
- Side panel construction: 3/8 in. x 24 in. High x 40 in. deep with heavy angle reinforcement on the diagonal extending from lower front corner to upper back corner and corner gussets extending from cross beam to side panel
- Moldboard construction: Break formed 1/4 in. x 24 in. high
- Cutting blades: Reversible and replaceable 1/2 in. x 6 in. high carbon heat treated blade
- Bucket reinforcement: 5 Brace bars; Brace bars extend from crossbeam to lower moldboard.
- Cutting blade reinforcement: 3 in. x 3 in.x 3/8 in. Angle iron welded to the moldboard
- Tires: 15 in. Recapped ribbed implement tires on new wheels
- Maximum transport speed: 20 mph
- Lift cylinder: 3 in. bore x 8 in. stroke
- Tilt cylinder: 3 in. bore x 8 in. stroke
- Hitch types: Clevis hitch, swivel clevis hitch, or swivel ball hitch
- Axle types: Standard axle or tilt axle
- Weight box: Available for standard axle and tilt axle
- Working Width
- 12 ft. - 0 in.
- Transport: 12 ft. - 0 3/4 in.
- Recommended HP
- 70 to 130 hp
- Standard axle: 1,580 lb.; Tilt axle: 1,700 lb.