2019 Kubota TH35
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: The TH35 Tilt Hitch gives the operator the ability to tilt non-hydraulic attachments 20 degrees in either direction, adding versatility to blades, pallet forks, or rakes. The TH35 comes standard with angle and level gauge, nylon slide pads, and 2.5" x 5" x 1.25" welded cylinder. The TH35 mounts universal skid hitch to universal skid hitch. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- 20 Degree tilt in both directions: Tilts buckets and other attachments to help with grading and leveling.
- Angle gauge & bubble level: Helps the operator set to desired angle and the bubble level helps get attachment to level.
- Nylon slide pads: These nylon slide pads contain lubricating properties.
- Flat face couplers connect under pressure: Easier to hook up to skid steer.
- Universal skid steer plate: Fits most skid steer loaders.
- Overall height: 24-1/4"
- Overall width: 48-1/2"
- Overall length: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 345 lbs
- Tilt capacity: 20 degrees in each direction
- Tilt cylinder: 2.5" x 5" x 1.25" 3500 psi
- Angle gauge: Standard
- Bubble level: Standard
- Flat face couplers connect under pressure: Standard
- 48-1/2 in.
- 24-1/4 in.
- 7-7/8 in.
- 345 lb.