2019 Kubota SSP2596
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: SSP25 Snow Pushers are designed to push snow straight ahead without leaving windrows or damaging the pavement below. They mount using the universal Quick-Attach plate and feature an 8" rubber wear edge, eliminating damage to the pavement. They are also available with a steel edge with a working width of 96". All models come equipped with AR400 skid shoes that are adjustable, reversible, and replaceable. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal quick attach hitch: Quick and easy to hook-up. Fits skid steers and tractor loaders with a universal quick attach hitch.
- Hitch frame is angled forward: Allows operator to rotate front of Snow Pusher higher for pushing snow up a snow pile. Can build higher snow piles with this design.
- 1/4" & 5/16" Heavy side panels: Built heavy to handle the tough jobs.
- Low profile exterior bracing on side panels and back: Reduces snow build-up on the moldboard and side panels. Reinforces side panels and back for a stronger unit.
- 1/4" Backing bar at blade mount: Makes for a strong moldboard.
- Skid shoes are constructed of AR400 steel: Gives a greater wear life.
- Z shaped steps: Allows snow to fall out of steps and helps prevent ice to build up.
- Reversible skid shoes: Skid shoes wear faster at the leading edge. Skid shoes that can be reversed will last longer than nonreversible skid shoes.
- Replaceable skid shoes: Protects the side panels from wear.
- Adjustable rubber snow blade: The blade can be adjusted down as it wears to extend its life.
- Reversible rubber and steel blades: The blades can be reversed to extend their life.
- Pull back with rubber blade: Used to pull snow away from garage doors.
- Working width: 96"
- Capacity (Approximate): 64 ft3
- Weight with rubber Blade: 844 lbs.
- Horsepower range: 50-80 HP
- Lift capacity of carrier: 5,000 lbs. Maximum
- Operating weight of carrier: 8,000 lbs. Maximum
- Hitch type: Universal Quick Attach Hitch
- Non-slip steps: Serrated steps mounted on hitch
- Skid Shoes: AR400 1/2" x 4" Reversible & replaceable
- Moldboard thickness: 3/16"
- Side panel thickness: 5/16"
- Snow blades (Optional): 1 1/2" x 8" Rubber with adjusting slots. Reversible and replaceable blade
- Steel blades (Optional): 1/2" x 6" Reversible and replaceable blades
- Pull Back (Optional): 1 1/2" x 8" Rubber blade with adjusting slots. Blade is reversible & replaceable
- Orange marker (Accessory): 28" Tall, bolts to the side panels
- Blade Height
- 36 in.
- Blade Width
- 102-3/4 in.
- Plowing Width
- 96 in.
- 844 lb.