2019 Kubota SRF2790
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: Soil surface preparation tools are designed with landscapers and turf care professionals in mind. They are capable of grading, leveling, shaping, cultivating, renovating, and pulverizing various types of soil surfaces and are capable of raking or windrowing soil, rocks, and construction site debris. The 90" working width is perfect for large jobs such as golf courses, sports areas, or campuses. Also available in a 72" width, the SR27 offers a rigid or float option, while the SRF27 has a fixed hitch. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal quick attach hitch: Hitch fits with new and late model skid steers.
- 72" & 90" Working width: Will cover tracks of different skid steers.
- Hitch options - Fixed Hitch: Economically priced. Good for working surfaces that do not have large rocks that need windrowing to one side. Non-floating hitch allows down pressure to be applied while raking.
- Hitch options - Angle hitch only: Economical to purchase. Angling windrows large rocks and debris to one side for easy collection. Non-floating hitch allows down pressure to be applied while raking.
- Hitch options - Angle/float hitch: Has all the benefits of the angle hitch plus the parallel arms, when placed in float, allows the gauge wheels and rake to float with the contour of the ground.
- Angle options - Hydraulic actuator: Allows operator to change rake angle from the seat.
- Angle options - Manual actuator: Priced right for operators who seldom change rake angle.
- Hydraulic motor 12 1/2 & 15 cu. in. displacement: Able to handle high torque loads in heavy conditions.
- Wire Harness Options - 14 pin connect: Connects to a Deutsch 14 pin outlet plug usually located on the loader arm.
- Wire Harness Options - 2 pin connect with switch: Connects to a Deutsch 2 pin outlet plug located behind the driver’s seat.
- Wire Harness Options - Battery connect with switch: Connects to the skid steer battery.
- 72" = 3" x 3" x 1/4" Tube frame; 90" = 6" x 3" x 1/4" Tube frame: Superior in strength.
- Angling adjustment: 20 degrees left & right: Angling allows proper flow of material wanting to be windrowed to allow for easy collection of large rocks and debris.
- 3/4" x 1 1/2" Carbide tipped stud roller: Carbide tipped studs are very tough, used in the mining industry, this offers a long life to the studs. Studs can be replaced one at a time.
- 16.5" x 6.5" Gauge wheels with sealant: Easy to adjust vertically to set working depth. Has tall and wide tires that keep turning in fluffy soil. Sealant helps seal against punctures.
- Side plates with storage: Side plates can be used to hold dirt to aid in filling low spots. Easily store the side plates on the Powered Rake so that they are always with the Rake when needed.
- Two material control blades: Material control blades determine what size of material to let pass through the roller and what size to move out. Two blades allow for forward and reverse rotation of the roller.
- Bi-directional roller: Enables more complete finish and control.
- Variable roller speed (200 to 350 rpms): Variable roller speed is controlled by the skid steer hydraulics and can be used in tight areas to lessen the possibility of flying debris.
- #50 Double continuous roller chain: Double chain can take the fluctuation loads from the roller due to varying ground conditions.
- Cast Iron chaincase housing: Strong enough to protect chain in harsh conditions.
- Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: A small amount of oil keeps the chain and sprockets lubricated to keep abrasion to a minimum.
- Replaceable skid shoes: Skid shoes protect larger and vital parts of the unit. As they wear due to soil contact, they can easily be replaced.
- Model Number: SRF2790
- Hydraulic flow requirements: 15 - 24 gpm (56.8 - 90.8 lpm)
- Hydraulic pressure range: 2250 to 3500 psi (15.51 to 24.13 MPa)
- Non-angled working width: 90" (2.29 m)
- Weight without options: Without float: 883 lbs (400.5 kg)
- Direction of travel: Bi-directional
- Material control blade: 2 each - 1/2" x 5" (1.3 cm x 12.7 cm) urethane
- Spike roller: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm) Dia. with 3/4" x 1 1/2" (1.9 cm x 3.8 cm) carbide tipped studs
- Roller speed: Variable from 200 - 350 rpm
- Roller side bearings: Roller Bearings
- Drive chain: #50 Double continuous roller chain, high tensile, enclosed in oil bath
- Side plates: Standard, Removable with Storage Rack
- Gauge wheels / depth control: 2 Each 16.5" x 6.5" air tires w/ sealant and 3/4" (19 mm) roller bearings and spacer height adjustment
- Skid shoes: Replaceable
- Chaincase lubrication: 2 1/2 Pints (1.18 L) of Shell Gadus S2 V220 00 flowable grease or equivalent; Part No. 821-045C (32oz. bottle) (946 mL). Add gear lube until it escapes from lower plug hole.
- Fixed hitch: Available
- Working Width
- 90 in. (2.29 m)
- 883 lb. (400.5 kg)