2019 Kubota DM5032
Call for Price
Kubota’s DM5032 is easy to operate and has low horsepower requirements, allowing it to be used with smaller tractors. With Kubota’s independent active suspension, the DM5000 series mowers have a remarkable ability to adapt to ground contours. This technology improves grass flow and is gentler on the crop, while helping protect the cutterbar from any unforeseen obstacles.
- Lateral Flotation: DM5000 series machines provide for 17 degrees of sideward adaption. This generates many benefits while working on hillsides or when aligning the unit on headlands.
- Active Suspension: The Kubota DM5032 and DM5040 have an exceptional ability to adapt to field conditions. The active suspension ensures even pressure across the entire cutterbar while in rough conditions. With 13.8" of upward suspension and 9.3" of downward adaption, these machines ensure that the cutting discs are always positioned close to the ground, ensuring outstanding cutting quality and trouble-free mowing. The DM5000 Series floatation system protects the complete machine from possible shock loads. When an obstacle is encountered the cutterbar will pivot upward and over the obstacle and then automatically return once the obstacle has been passed.
- Counter-Rotating Three-Bladed Discs: With three blades per disc, Kubota mowers are constantly cutting. This means a third less load per blade, an even load on the drive and smoother power usage - which produces an even, cleanly cut stubble. Each steel blade is precisely angled to immediately discharge the cut crop upwards by both air flow and mechanical action.
- Drawbar Swivel Hitch Gearbox: The drawbar swivel hitch gearbox is fixed to the mainframe in order to minimize movement during operation, yet it provides unlimited rotational movement between the machine and the tractor making it easier to perform sharp turns.
- Express Quick Change of Knives: Mowers can be fitted with the 'Express' system for quick and easy changing of knives. Simply place the lever around the bolt, release the spring by turning the lever and the knife is ready to be replaced with a new one.
- Fully Welded Cutterbar: The fully welded Kubota cutterbar with overlapping C-channels makes for a stiff and strong design, ensuring a high level of durability. The cutterbar’s design, with machined gears and large bearings along with low oil requirements, allows for a low working temperature for efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- Working Widths: DM5032 - 10’6"; DM5040 - 13’1"
- Narrow Transport: DM5000 series offers a secure and convenient transport solution while still providing excellent road visibility. To make transportation width as narrow as possible, the side guards can be folded upwards. This reduces the transport width for DM5032 to only 9'10" while in the field it cuts a full 10'6". The transport width for DM5040 is reduced to 12'5" while in field it cuts 13'1".
- Cutting Width (ft): 10 ft. 6 in.
- Weight, approx. (lbs): 2256
- Transport Width (ft): 9 ft. 10 in.
- Hitch (CAT): 2
- Pin hitch: Standard
- PTO (RPM): 540/1000
- Minimum PTO horsepower required (hp): 65
- Number of disc and knives: 8/24
- Remotes: 2
- Cutterbar operating angle: -17 / +17
- Stubble height (in): 1.79 in.-3.94 in.
- Overrun clutch: Standard
- Friction clutch: Standard
- Swath Rollers (RH/LH): Optional / Optional
- High skids (inches) +0.8 /+1.6 /+3.2: Standard/Optional/Optional
- Lighting kit: Standard
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 2256 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 65 PTO hp