2018 Land Pride RCD1884 Dual Spindle Offset
Call for Price
Land Pride's RCD1884 Dual Spindle Offset Rotary Cutter with its 84" cutting width, 10" offset to the right and 360 degree rotating tailwheels is ideal for clearing grass, weeds, and light brush up to 1 1/2" in diameter from areas in orchards and tree groves, under over-hanging hedge rows, or next to fence lines and guard railings. It is also well suited for operation on gentle slopes and mildly contoured approaches immediately adjacent to ponds, lakes, streams, drainage ditches, and roadways. The 2" to 12" cutting height makes it well suited for mowing pastures, set aside acres, and row crop fields.
The RCD1884 is compatible with 35 to 60 horsepower tractors and operates at 540 rpm PTO speed with a medium duty ASAE Category 3 driveline and a 2 plate slip-clutch for gearbox and driveline protection. The category I 3-point hitch is Quick Hitch adaptable. The standard stump jumper under each blade spindle slides over stumps, rocks and debris.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 3 main driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: 2-Plate slip-clutch protect driveline and gearboxes. slip-clutch is more convenient than shear bolt for continual work.
- Shock absorbing flex-coupler between main and side gearboxes: Protects intermediate drive shaft and side gearbox from hard objects in the blade path.
- 10” Deck offset to the right: Allows the operator to cut closer to bodies of water, drainage ditches, roadways and objects such as fence lines, guard rails, buildings and trees.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Fully welded 10 gauge deck: Fully welded deck adds additional strength to the deck. 10 Gauge decks can withstand more abuse than decks with lighter gauge.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 11 5/8” Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2” to 12” Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- Skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2” x 4” Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- 1/2/” x 4” Blade bar: Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper and gearbox output shaft.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- Stump jumper: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris.
- Optional 15” Laminated tailwheel 4” x 16’ Molded rubber: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions and can’t go flat. Can’t go flat.
- Machine Weight with Dual Laminated Tailwheels: 900 lbs.
- Machine Weight with Dual Solid Tailwheels: 905 lbs.
- Hitch: Category l with clevis type lower links and floating top linkage; Quick Hitch adaptable
- Cutting Width: 84 in.
- Overall Width: 86 9/16 in.
- Overall Length: 80 9/16 in.
- Offset Distance to the Right: 10 in.
- Deck Height: 11 5/8 in.
- Cutting Height: 2 in. - 12 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 1 1/2 in. Diameter
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 35-60 HP
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox: 60 Hp main gearbox & 45 HP side gearbox with speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, and 1.67 in. output shaft
- Gearbox Lubricant: EP 80-90W oil
- Gearbox oil Capacity - Main Gearbox: 4.7 pints
- Gearbox oil Capacity - Side Gearbox: 3.5 pints
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Skid Shoe Construction: 3/16 in. Weld-on with mounting holes for adding optional bolt-on replaceable shoes
- Stump Jumper: 10 Gauge x 24 in. Round dish pan with 1 in. x 4 in. x 19 1/2 in. blade bar
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 16 in. Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging suction blades
- Blade Overlap: 5“
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & lock nuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 11,693 fpm
- Main Driveline: ASAE Category 3
- Main Driveline Protection: 2 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount: Caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: Optional two 15 in. Laminated tire or two 4 in. x 16 in. molded rubber tire.
- Front Guard: Optional 4 in. x 6 in. molded rubber or single chain guard
- Rear Guard: Standard metal band or optional extended metal guard
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 86 9/16 in.
- 80 9/16 in.
- Dual Laminated Tailwheels: 900 lb.; Dual Solid Tailwheels: 905 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 35-60 PTO hp